Battle Lance Pack
- An 8-page, detailed treatise on the evolution of the BattleTech/MechWarrior computer games and the creation one of the most successful franchises in history: from The Crescent Hawks Inception to MechWarrior 2, Virtual World Entertainment Cockpits to MechWarrior 4 and more!
- A 25-page bibliography detailing every rulebook, box set, scenario pack and more ever sold for BattleTech/MechWarrior by FASA, FanPro, WizKids or Catalyst Game Labs; an era stamp with each entry allows for easy time period identification.
- A universe timeline from the launching of Crippen Station in 2005 until the reformation of the shattered Free Worlds League in 3139
- 18 all new stories from best selling, perennial authors Michael Stackpole, Robert Charrette, William H. Keith, Loren L. Coleman and authors; stories set from the time of the Star League to the Succession Wars, Clan Invasion to The Dark Age.
- A look at a host of licensed products over the years, from comic books to the cartoon, toys to patches, and more.
Please note that this product’s PDF is low resolution to allow for a manageable file size of 83.4mb. The images in the book are full resolution.